Jack Broyles specializes in educating Financial Professionals and their clients to prepare financially for this devastating disease, to recognize the warning signs of diminished capacity, and elder abuse.
FINRA Rule 2111 is concerned with diminished capacity, elder abuse, and the suitability of investment recommendations made by advisors, as well as, their firms. Jack’s educational program takes financial professionals through a step by step process. This process will prepare them to make suitable investment recommendations based on their clients’ current financial situation. It will train financial professionals on the following:
- How families are affected.
- The signs and symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease.
- The costs and needs associated with Alzheimer’s disease.
- The steps advisors need to take in order to help their clients prepare financially.
- How to recognize the warning signs of diminished capacity and elder abuse.
Jack also offers a client presentation that can be used for client appreciation or educational events.
- Every 66 Seconds another American develops Alzheimer’s.
- Alzheimer’s is a long term, very expensive, and always fatal disease.
- Americans spend more money annually on Alzheimer’s and related dementia than any other condition, including heart disease and cancer.