Jack Broyles and Associates is a training organization that specializes in training financial professionals, their clients, and families on the financial costs of Alzheimer’s Disease and Elder Financial Abuse. We also train on how to recognize the warning signs and to better communicate and work with families affected by these two topics.
The Alzheimer’s Tsunami:
Alzheimer’s Disease is like a tsunami that is sweeping across our country at a deadly pace. The likelihood of this disease touching you personally or in your book of business is virtually 100%. This training will cover the costs of the three stages of Alzheimer’s and the steps advisors should take to help clients prepare financially.
- The signs and symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease.
- The costs and needs associated with Alzheimer’s disease.
- How to recognize the warning signs of diminished capacity and elder abuse.
- How to protect your practice under FINRA regulations.
Jack also offers a client presentation that can be used for client appreciation or educational events.
Elder Financial Abuse:
Elder Financial Abuse truly is the crime of the 21st Century because it is so personal. The perpetrators most frequently are someone you have known for a long time, someone you love, and someone you trust. As financial advisors, you are on the front lines and in the best position to protect our seniors from being a victim of financial abuse.
- What is Elder Financial Abuse
- Why seniors are targeted
- Recognizing the warning signs
- How to protect clients and families from Elder Financial Abuse